Howdy! Thanks for being interested in knowing about me, Kouis /ˈkuːis/. I am a humble designer who is passionate about UX design in the web industry.
Check out my resume for job history and skill sets in detail.
My career started from 2013, one year before I finished my master’s degree program, as a freelance UI/UX designer and front-end web developer who had helped small clients design and build mobile app and website.
In April 2015, after my 6-month UX designer internship at the SAP Cloud for Customer product team, I joined Marvell Semiconductor as a full stack designer supporting the Kinoma IoT platform. I have worked as a UX designer at Cisco Jasper product team for 9 months since 2016 December.
- Conduct user research, competitive analysis, SSNif analysis, card sorting, usability testing
- Create user task flows, storyboard, information architecture, wireframes, visual mock-ups with specs, ready-for-development UI assets, UI style guide
- Develop interactive prototype
- Sketch, Zeplin, Balsamiq Mockups, InVision
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Keynote